Random, potentially interesting facts about me
· My dog and I are both allergic to cigarette smoke.
· I do not have (and plan to never have) a Facebook or Twitter account. Apparently that greatly reduces the traffic through this blog, but it helps my peace of mind. There is such a thing as too much.
· My favorite flavor is chocolate. Nothing else even comes close. Raspberry is a distant second.
· When I was a child we lived for 3 years in Panama. Our favorite thing to do was to take military rations 10 feet out into the jungle and pretend we were lost.
· I have walked on fire.
· My current computer game of choice is Angry Birds Star Wars. I am not addicted, but I confess to getting 3 stars on every level.
· Both of my ex-husbands have the same first name. Disclaimer: Do not try this at home. This is only anecdotal evidence, but it suggests that future double blind experiments will provide additional evidence that this is not a successful marital strategy.
· At first I was going to become a concert pianist.
· I’ve been a vegetarian since the age of 16 (that is a long time).
· I wrote my first blog on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S3. I could write a book about all of the reasons not to do it that way. Now I use a Galaxy tablet and an old Windows laptop (only when necessary). There’s so much you can do with android these days.
· Currently my favorite TV show is Sherlock, from the BBC. But there are only a very few episodes a year! [sigh]
· To date, I have only choosen German Shepherd – Labrador Retriever mutts, with a few other breeds thrown in the mix for mystery.
This will be written seriously after there has been enough added to this website to warrant a discussion of authorship.
This old Art Nouveau print describes the part of my personality that will be writing most of the content here.